outerbox43 are an experienced cooperative of business ICT professionals who have been successful for decades within the corporate constraints, or working within the box. Having this perspective and now working out side the box creates a new perspective that thrives on challenging the norm and long established conventions.
Why Not 42? The number 43 is unique and doesn't immediately come to mind. This is a small representation of mindset that is outerbox43 thinking. 43 represents outerbox43 unique way of challenging the norm, suggesting alternative paths that will lead to better outcomes.
While we like to challenge ourselves constantly, we believe in using a proven Methodology to deliver the desired outcomes. This has been created and refined over many years. While it is proven, change is constant and is welcome at outerbox43, where we always ask why not?
Consulting services - Helping businesses finding new pathways to meet the right outcomes.
The purpose of the envisioning stage is to establish the business context for the change initiative and to assess the current business situation. The Business Investigation phase focuses on defining a clear understanding of the business conditions which provides the basis for determining the business requirements and the strategies needed to fulfill the business goals.Once the business needs have been defined an investigation of potential solution alternatives can be completed to identify at a conceptual level how these business requirements can be meet. Based on the preferred solution approach a business proposal is prepared detailing the value and financial justification for the business initiative. The Envisioning stage includes the following phases:
· Business Investigation - this phase involves the gathering and analysis of information to gain an understanding of the current business situation and to make explicit the vision and needs of the business. The alignment of the concept to the business strategy is validated and the value of the initiative is assessed
· Initiative Investigation - To investigate approved business concepts to clarify the business scope and determine the technical feasibility of the initiatives alternatives identified. Prepare a business proposal outlining the recommended initiative strategy, estimated investment and resource requirements. The proposal provides a mechanism for communicating initiatives to other business units, enabling them to plan their involvement and for the initiation of projects and subsequent hand-over to nominated teams
· Business Justification - This phase involves the definition and analysis of the financial metrics and business benefits for the business concept. The findings are used to validate the business value and are used to measure against other investments under consideration
A reusable set of methodologies to deliver the identified Transformation strategy and the expected business benefits identified These Stages Include:
A set of support and protection services to enable the business investment to perform, minimise the risk profile and deliver on the identified outcomes
Operational readiness assessment - Perform a high level assessment of the current state of the organisation operational strategy is performed, resulting in creation of a baseline. The gap between the envisioning initiatives and the current state of the organisation can be determined. This can also include
* Define Service level Agreement *Define bespoke support arrangements *Support model *Continuity Model
Operational review assessment - Perform a high level assessment of the current state of the organisation operational This can also include
* Review Service level Agreements *Asset/Fleet review
*Operation support model review * Support Incident review *Health Check
High Level Security assessment – A High Level IT Security Review allows the customer to better understand their current security posture in relation to international standards and best practices. It will identify at a high level, the areas of ICT Security that need attention and provide a baseline from which decisions can be made. Reviewing ICT Security posture is a pro-active, risk avoidance process that is aimed at reducing exposure and costs arising from a potential security breach. This can also include:
Paul is the managing director and serves as the principal consultant on all practice area's. He or one of his consultants, from the dispersed team, is available for a discussion of your business needs and how to leverage the decades of experience along with the outerbox43 thinking that characterises the culture.........Why not?
67 Howe Street, Osborne Park Western Australia 6017, Australia